Welcome to Fuel Test Australia
Exclusive Distributors for the FUELSTAT Resinae Plus test kits for Aviation Fuels (Part # FHR8-2) and Diesel + Biodiesel Fuels (Part # FMD8) for Australia, New Zealand, PNG, Indonesia and the Pacific Islands.
As you will see as you navigate through the site that we are in the middle of creating our new website. We will have all the pages completed in the coming days/weeks so check back periodically for more detailed information. In the meantime we are still business as usual and you can contact us with any questions you may have.
Our Product Range Includes, but is not limited to:
- FUELSTAT Resinae Plus test kits for Aviation Fuels – part # FHR8-2
- FUELSTAT Diesel + Biodiesel test kits – Part # FMD8
- 400ml PTE plastic sample containers
- 1000ml PTE plastic sample containers
- 250ml glass sample bottles
- 500ml glass sample bottles
- 1000ml glass sample bottles
- 500ml Tin sample containers
- 1000ml Tin sample containers
- Kolor Kut water finding paste
- Complete Fuel Sampling Kits
- 25L Grotomar 71 Biocide
- Fuel Sample Extraction Kits
Beat the Dreaded Diesel Bug and Jet Fuel Fungus
FUELSTAT® Test Kits – For the fast, accurate and onsite detection of microbial contamination in Diesel, Biodiesel and Aviation Fuels:
- Air (ground storage)
- Fuel Storage and Forecourt Supply
Onsite testing, with no additional equipment, that detects all relevant microbes (bugs), including Hormoconis resinae – commonly known as the “Diesel Bug or Jet Fuel Fungus”.
Quick, accurate and easy to use, with simple self interpretation. RESULTS WITHIN 10 MINUTES!!! Enables real time decisions to be made and any required actions to be undertaken immediately!
Relied upon in the Aviation Industry for over 10 years and now used by more than 330 international and regional airlines “Tried, Tested and Effective”
… Now developed for commercial use in the Marine, Land Diesel and Biodiesel Industries.
Microbial Contamination can cause:
- Blocked Filters
- Engine Failure
- Degraded Fuel
- Exhaust Emissions
- Corrosion Damage
- Expensive Repairs
- Costly Tank Entries
- Disrupted Operations
- Increased Fuel Consumption